Sunday 16 June 2013

OBSESSION: Metallic Name Necklaces


One of my big accessory obseshies for the summer is metallic name necklaces. 10 summers ago, I got my first necklace of the like at Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem, PA. It was a gold necklace that had the name "Susan" written out. 

I still have that necklace today, and cherish it a a childhood keepsake. So, I'm super stoked that I stumbled upon the site ONecklace.com where they do tons of personalized necklaces. 

I opted to get another "updated" name necklace for myself as more than often, peeps refer to me as Susie G. I went for a silver this time around, 'cause, why not?

The necklace is delivered in a nice gift box, and the necklace fits perfectly! PS - I choose the "Carrie" style for my name 'cause it was one of the more few classier options to pick from. 

#swag

No comments: