Ski Style for your Winter Getaway
If you are planning a winter holiday to somewhere snowy and mountainous, you will of course have to wrap up warm. But that does not mean that you have to forgo fashion. Even on a skiing or snowboarding holiday you can look fantastic, as there are some great garments on the market for men and women in winter time. These pieces will keep you cosy and warm on piste, as you are flying down an Alpine mountainside or jumping ski jumps – James Bond style. And there are some warm and super-stylish items that will work fabulously once evening arrives and you want to enjoy some warming beverages by the fire in your chalet.
En piste fashion
Fashion and function sometimes clash – especially when it comes to winter and you have to be wrapped up warm to keep the elements off. However, thankfully these days there are ski and snowboard clothes that are as stylish as they are snug. Here are a few examples:
• Oakley Motility Light Snow Jacket – a quality jacket from famous extreme sports brand, Oakley. This jacket is attractive in blue, black and white and great at keeping you protected from the snow and icy wind.
• North Face Amongstit Jacket – getting ‘Amongstit’ on the piste while looking great with this bold blue retro style snow jacket, with parka fur-lined hood for extra warmth.
• Vans Landed Insulated Snowboard Pants – if you want to make an impression on the slopes these snowboard/ski pants will help. In checked green and blue they are bold and bright and look great against the brilliant white snow.
After a hard day en piste you will no doubt feel like some relaxation in your chalet, hotel or in some local bars and restaurants. Of course you will want to look the part for this and there are a few pieces you should invest in for this purpose:
• Festive knitwear – on a winter break you should take the usual jeans, t-shirts and other items you would wear at home, but up in a snowy resort you will be very grateful for your knitwear. To look great on icy evenings go for festive patterns with snowflakes and reindeer and top off with a chunky knit scarf – you’ll need it.
• Big boots – guys and girls should invest in some fur-lined boots to protect you from the snow drifts outside and because they will look great as you sit content by a roaring open fire with a glass of something warming.
• Hats – retain your heat as you mill about in the evening on your ski holiday with a snug hat. Faux fur is a great choice as it looks glamorous and is very warm, plus there are such stylish hats available for guys and girls.
For quality ski-wear, check out Blackleaf ski jackets.Wrap up and stay warm while looking great on your winter break!
[This post was sponsored. Content in this post was written by a third party.]